Monday, May 15, 2006

May 15

Passer-by,after all those things you said, Im still waiting, dude, Im pretty much gotten over with it,add me aight? thanks alot. =)

Exams are almost over! Tomorrow will be the last paper! ahahahas! wooo! Im getting back ass back to work for sure, Need money man. Ok,today not bad lah, had breakfast at Macdonald, walked to school from gardens, *pluck leaves. HAHAS! =D The exam was a breeze, i said it this way because I didnt do at all, I didnt even see the question I colour the OTAS paper already. HAHAS! Dumbfuck man. Anyway, soccer was good, chilling out under the hot sun, Tomorrow playing again? I think. Bla! hahas! After that went to rest with mervin,Zul ans shasi, police screen, like so funny, Mervin is like a total ass, The female officer ask for IC, and hp number from him, Mervin ask why, call him out for dinner ah and stuff. LOL! Alright then, Im ending off here, World Cup is so fucking near! Brazil! Brazil! =D

Dude, I saw your msg man, After all this silent period, I've gotta be honest with you, I think its better to keep it this way, You might now think it this way, You can tell me how you feel about it, Im pretty sure things will be better if we do talk nicely (well most of the problem lies on my temper and stubborness i suppose.) Well, I've said it many times over the this year or so, when you need me, I'll sure be there and able to help you out aight. I saw your post in your blog, whats wrong? Tell me aight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home